Monday 23 October 2017

The Path to Path2Confrontation: part 3

So with 2 weeks to go and with the end in sight I feel like it is time for another update. I haven't got very much to do left (which I am glad about). So what exactly have I been getting on with around moving into a new property.....

The painting pile last week

Grey Slayers

So I have nearly finished the below grey slayers. At time of writing they are all at table top quality but I want to do a little more to them. Along with these I have another 20 grey slayers that need their bases repainting which I will do in one fell swoop (well that's the plan). I am actually only going to need 2 ten man squads so 2 of the guys below won't be used at the event, but I know that if I don't paint them now they will end up in my case and never actually get finished off, which sort of defeats the point of having them. Then only another 15 to paint but that'll be for another time.....



Hopefully these will be done by the end of the day

Land Speeders

A unit that I have "finished" is my second unit of Javelin land speeders. Now they bodies have been done but I haven't painted the lascannons from the kits yet. Reason being and to save time I have nabbed the lascannons from my sicaran and typhon as they are magnetised meaning, a little less painting was needed for this event. I'm fairly happy with the way they look, and think they all look awesome sat next to the other speeders. Hopefully they'll add some much needed punch to my army at the event.

All my speeders together



So that's all I've managed to do, although hopefully by tomorrow the slayers will be done and then it's just a wolf priest, a centurion and Russ to finish off over a week and a half, which feels easily do able. 

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment