Saturday 28 April 2018

Progress Update

So It's been a while since I posted one of these but I suppose it's time to post another update of what I have managed to get done over the last couple of weeks (which isn't a lot really). Having been working on some single figures I haven't been cracking down and churning out models for an army (which will probably change in the next couple of weeks), but without further ado let's get into the pictures.

Knight Armiger-Warglaive

So unless you've had you're head under a brick the last couple of months you won't have missed the news of new knights through te forgebane box. I decided that I wanted to paint one just of the chance and for something the stick with my blood ravens in he cabinet. Decided to use this as a chance to try out yellow and white through the airbrush as well as they are colours I haven't done a huge amount of playing around with. So I went with house hawkshroud for mine and knocked it out in a little over 24hrs one weekend. I really enjoyed painting the armour panels but overall it wasn't the most fun kit in the world to do. Partly becasue I didn't do a lot to the under structure as I wanted it done which makes me feel like it was rushed and partly because I just don't enjoy painting larger models as there is so many details on them if you want them doe to a high standard.





Golden Deamon

With only a couple of weeks to go I don't know if I'll get my entry done but we'll see. Decided to go with a slightly modified primairs blood angels leiutenant as I just wanted something that I could do slightly more complicated techniques on in a simple manner. I've managed to do the back pack and the head and have got about half way there on the body armour. However there is a lot more to do on the body and I haven't even started painting the base yet....





So that is all that I have reall accomplished in the last couple of weeks thanks to being away from home etc in the last couple of weeks. I have managed to nearly finish of another 10 sisters of silence but they aren't done yet so can't be showcased yet. Although they need to be done by next weekend as they are being taken to the table in Northampton for a two day event for which I'll probably do a post for.

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment