Monday 18 December 2017

Pre-Christmas update

So just a quick update on what i've done since the last post on here. I've managed to get some bits and pieces painted and a couple more built. I'll go over what I've done and what I'm planning on doing over the Christmas period.

Photo unrelated, some models I painted for my old job (Yvraine, Cypher and Celestine and friend)

Necromunda

So I've started painting up my Escher gang for necromunda, which will from here on be known as the Blackhearts. I've decided to try and keep the colour pallet fairly limited across both the models and the bases. Now the gangers are very different models so I could paint their fair differently but I think they models are different enough to be painted the same with the poses and the look making them look different enough. I will however be trying to vary up the pelts to break up the look. My aim is to paint the first 5 and then take a break and paint up gor half-horn. Hopefully I'll have the gang done before the scummers come out next year.













































#fullypaintedisforclosers

So the Legion of Lies podcast in conjunction with the Radio Free Istavaan podcast are giving away patches for fully painted traitor an loyalist forces so I thought that this was a good time to take out my armies and take some photos. Now I won't bother putting up the photos the mechanicum as there are better photos already on here, but I haven't taken a photo of my wolves arrayed for a while so I thought I'd do this. Now there are some bits missing from this both painted and unpainted (maybe I should do a post on what my plan with them is, and maybe add up the full points of the army...).

All the space wolves that I currently have access to, it's a lot and there is still more to paint

Christmas

In the run up to Christmas I have been trying to get some bits and pieces built and undercoated so that I can take some hobby with me over the period as I will not be in my flat. to this end I've made sure that my escher gang is pretty much all basecoated and have just started work on 3 grav bikes for my custodes, so hopefully you'll still see some updates over the christmas period.

So that's all I've really managed to do recently, not as much as I would have liked but I'm getting there. Hopefully of Christmas I'll do a wrap up post and a looking into next year post as well.

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment