Monday 27 November 2017

Gang warfare comes to the Aett

So unless you've had your head under a bush for the last couple of months then you've probably guessed what this post is a about. Well I've decided to dive onto the Necromunda band wagon. So as well as all the standard stuff that I normally post about I will update you on the progress and conquests of my yet to be name Escher gang.

So I've always liked the athesetic behind the Escher models (I have a completely metal gang that is also completely unpainted...) so it made sense that they were the gang that I decided I was going to do for this new wave.


So as I really want to do them as a painting project first and a gaming project second I have only decided to get hold of the gang (and a bounty hunter) so far. This way I can paint up the gang as they are in the box and then when I get round to getting the game itself I can then build the next 10 to go along side what I already have. 
 

So colour wise I have decided to go with a pastel green and a hot pink for the main colours, supported by black leather and darker metals. My Gor half-horn on the other hand will be painted in more subduded colours to make him stand out amongst the rest of the gang (he is also a darn sight larger as well). I will keep you updated with the painting as I go. And as soon as the new scum models come out the (ex)escher ganger by the looks of it will definatly be going into my gang as she will fit right in. Hopefully Forge World will make models for Kal Jerrico and friends as well as having been reading the books recently I really want to recreate some of their adventures. 

Anyway I small update today but hopefully you've enjoyed. Now to get down to the painting of the gang...

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment