Tuesday 23 January 2018

Weekly Update

It's that time of the week again. I've managed to get some bits and pieces done since last week. Although a lot of that is building and basing rather than any painting. But I've managed to do a little. I also managed to attend an event on Sunday, which I will briefly go over but will do a sperate post at some point for that as well.
My army from the 30k Frontier event on Sunday

So most of what I have been working onhas been Talons of the Emperor (mainly adding to my sisters) over the last couple of weeks so that's most of what I have to show. I've built and based some seekers with flamers and built a extructiatus cadre plus painted the second aquisitor that I have in my collection meaning my motor pool of talons vehicles. I've also taken a full army photo of what I currently have painted in my Sisters of Silence collection. I'm tempted to try and get them to 2k stand along force so I can play some larger games with them. Have some ideas for converting a hellblade into some kind of fighter for them (watch this space).


This one is slightly more weathered but a difference colour to the first due to slightly different silvers and washes being used


Excutiatus cadre with converted weapons. I might put Up a tutorial on how to convert some of these (or at least close ups of weapons)
Other than that I have started a tracker for how many models I've painted this year thanks to JewelKnightJess on instagram (go give her a follow) which currently stands at 12. I really need to get into gear and paint some more models up. Hopefully now that I've got a good chunk of stuff built I can just get on and paint it. We'll see how that goes...



Philip

Painted Model count 2018: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment