Tuesday 24 May 2016

I'm Back!


 

So after a short hiatus due to having to finish off my dissertation and do a poster presentation I haven't had the time or really felt like doing even more writing than I had to, so the blog got put on the back burner for a while. But I'm back now and have a number of projects I want to get finished, including some raven guard, my ordo reductor, two different age of sigmar armies and finishing painting what I have for my space wolves. So hopefully there will be more regular posts in the next couple of weeks. Also if any one was an army they want showcased then feel free to message me in the comments, by email (hobbyfromtheaett@gmail.com) or over on twitter. 

So hopefully we'll see some more posts coming out in the next couple of days and weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment