Monday 22 June 2015

Finished Centurion

So very little to show for this week, I didn't get back to my home till Friday evening and then had this that and the other to sort out over the weekend, such is the way of being an adult (I'm sure some of you can sympathise with this). Any way I have managed to get the first HQ I bought painted up today so I'm happy about that. I'm not sure what he will be used for in my army as of yet, so he may get relegated to the command squad when I need a cheap character to lead a smaller army. So onto the pictures.


So I'm really happy with this weapon, finally changed the way I paint power weapons and have no interest in going back

This back pack is from the new space wolves upgrade kit

I also have a couple of things in the works, waiting for the weather to clear so that I can do some spraying, have ordered some magnets so that I can do the sponsons on the Sicaran and have ordered a scimitar jet bike so I can get started on that aspect of my army. 

Well that's it for today.

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment