Monday 29 June 2015

Sicaran in progress

So I've finally got round to starting work on the Sicaran. So it's a beautiful kit and I will defiantly have to get a venator at some point in the near future. There is lots of detail on the kit and plenty of large spaces for detail work. Anyway here are some photos. So these are a collection of WIPs of what I have done so far. I have yet to finish the armour, but if I do I'll be taking it to the Forge World open day. So what do you think so far?






As well as this sort of hobbying I've got some other bits planned, plus some other painting has been done (see below). So I have a couple of battles lined up on Thursday so hopefully you'll see some photos later on in the week. I'll also be of to Nottingham on Sunday for the open day so i'll take some photos and put them up at some point next week.

DIY, much prefer paint warhammer over the understairs cupboard
Anyway that's it from me today, hopefully I'll have the tank finished soon so hopefully there will be more photos soon

Philip






No comments:

Post a Comment