Saturday 17 October 2015

The Ordo Reductor are here

So I got some bits and pieces in the post over the last couple of days so I thought I would do an update. Find below my thoughts on what is going on with my next army.

Whats new


So this arrived in the post this morning. Now I can finally work out what I want in my army (namely as the battlescribe file hasn't been updated in a long while). I'm planning on going with an ordo reductor style force mainly (who doesn't want artillery). There is also three thallax with a multi melta.

On the painting table

So last night I finished the second lot of three thallax for the force. Now I have a complete squad of thallax with photon thrusters and a second squad of three (not painted) with a multi melta. As well as that is two vengence batteries and and a servo skull.



So that I can use either variant of the vengeance battery I decided to magnetise them in the middle so I can swap out and have either anit tank or anti infantry. Hopefully it will mean that I have a little bit extra fire power at lower points games (well that is the plan).


 The Army 

And this is were the army stands at the moment. Nine thallax, to vengence batteries, my counts as Magos and his cyber familiar. I like where the army is going. Next up I'll add another three thallax, possibly build myself a proper magos and then add in some heavy hitting fire power with some artillery.   



That's it for today. Enjoy the rest of your weekends. 

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment