Monday 3 August 2015

Thallax Showcase

So some of you will already have seen numerous photos of my thallax but for those of you who haven't, or even those of you who have and want some more close ups I have decided to put up some more photos of them 


Thallax 1.1 

So this chap will be the unit commander (and yes I know that there aren't any characters in these units) as I like the idea of a member of the squad being control by a magos and for him to have a direct link to him. As mentioned previously all of these guys is going to well weathered rather than being pristine. The only part of them that is in perfect working order is the totally clean head piece.






Thallax 1.2

Thallax 1.2 (plus 1.4 and 1.5 when I get them) are my grunt thallax. Nothing fancy with these models, colour wise they are the same as above. Thallax 1.2 however was my test model for the force so will either look the best or the worst (not sure which yet) when compared to the other models in the army. I think of the three his army badge looks the best though



 Thallax 1.3

Thallax 1.3 and 1.6 will carry the squads special weapons, in this case a photon thruster. Each squad will have only a single kind of weapon in the squad as I feel that it makes more sense for game play allowing each squad to a specific purpose rather than getting confused as to what their primary role is (my second and third squad will have 2 phased plasma fusils so that they can go space marine hunting).



And that is all so far with the unit. As soon as I have painted some more (I need to buy some more first) they'll get their own showcase and hopefully I'll be able to do a squad showcase.

Philip















No comments:

Post a Comment